Monday, April 23, 2012

{week in the life...day one...

Photobucket
Welcome to day one of :Week in the Life:. I am so excited about capturing my everyday once again. As much as I love Instagram, I am going to strive to keep my "big" camera in my hand this week. I fail to get it out as much as I should if I'm not at a photoshoot. We were off to a bit of a late start today. Typical Monday morning!

The boys having some Honey Nut Cheerios before school. Chase said "Are you doing that dumb photo thing again?" LOL. What a brat.

Photobucket

A look into my makeup bag...
Photobucket

Good morning Ella!
Photobucket

While daddy got Ella dressed and some breakfast the boys and I headed out to do the chicken chores...
Photobucket

The little chicks are still in the barn with the heat lamp on. Just one more week and they'll be out in the big coop!
Photobucket Photobucket

Good morning Big "Shickens"! - That is the way Ella says "chickens". It's so funny & I really need to get it on video...
Photobucket Photobucket

This picture makes me laugh so hard! The rooster that we have isn't very friendly. Both boys have been attacked. So, they now carry a tennis racket when they go into check for eggs. LOL! Chase looks serious & I'm guessing Coe is checking for poop on his new school shoes. Ha!
Photobucket

The boys run for the bus & I go back in to make my morning smoothie. Today it's a strawberry, banana, pineapple, & vanilla yogurt smoothie. Yum!

Photobucket

Ella ready for school. This is the rockin shirt that Ella got for her birthday! Thank you Megan, Joey, Addi, & Kinlee! She loves it! {I'll post a link to the etsy shop as soon as I get home and find the tag.} eta: causticthreads.com

Photobucket Photobucket

Heading to take Ella to daycare & then off to work myself...
Photobucket Photobucket

At work...

Photobucket

I'll be updating with the rest of the day tonight! If you're doing Ali Edwards Week in the life challenge be sure and leave me a comment with the link to your blog! I'd love to check it out!

 2nd part of day one: On my way home from work...
  Photobucket

Aaron picked up Ella from daycare and after the boys got off the bus they headed straight to see the chickens and collect eggs. Only 2 today...

 PhotobucketPhotobucket

Ella hiding from my camera. She likes to look at me and say "no cheese."
   Photobucket

Baseball practice for Chase...
  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

While Chase practices I run with a friend... Pre run snack...
  Photobucket

It was a short run today because the wind was crazy...
  Photobucket Photobucket

Back home. Aaron making hamburgers on the grill & the kids enjoy a bit of bouncy ball fun in the barn...

  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket

 happy mail day...
  Photobucket

supper, baths, & a few chores...

 Photobucket

 goodnight babies...
  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5 comments:

The Grissoms' Page said...

Oh my...I love your pictues...especially of your little chicks (and my old chickens, there is a tear in my eye) :) I have GOT to take more pictures!

Keshet said...

LOve your photos! I didn't realize you worked--you are one busy lady!

Kay said...

You just wore me out.... haha Love the pics!

Jscraps4u said...

Wow Megan...all those photos are fab! What a great look into your day. I may need to check out this week in the life thing! Thanks for sharing!

Erica said...

Great Pictures! Your little one looks so cute in her "oh snap" shirt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails