Saturday, April 28, 2012

{week in the life: day 4...

Photobucket

I'm playing catch up here. Thursday was a pretty busy day. I was off today, so it was time to catch up on a few things...

Watching the boys do chicken chores.
  Photobucket

The boys head out for school & he have some toast & Jam for breakfast.

 PhotobucketPhotobucket

We're working on potty training and little miss ella is very independent when it comes to get her self dressed again...
  Photobucket

Time for some cartoons with her babies...
  Photobucket Photobucket

While I work on some scrapbooking assignments...
  Photobucket

Time for some chores...
  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Lunch time...yep, I'd rather eat breakfast foods at lunch or supper. I'm weird that way.
  Photobucket

Ella went down for a nap and I enjoyed a cup of coffee and doing my daily blog & forum reads.
  Photobucket

Got my things out for turkey hunting for the next morning.
  Photobucket Photobucket

When Chase woke up this morning, I noticed some dried blood on his eye lashes. He said he got a stick in his eye the night before but it didn't hurt. Even so, it made me nervous so with some help from Aunt Tina we made an appointment at the eye dr. I picked him up early from school and in the end everything checked out okay.
    Photobucket Photobucket

Back home and Coe got off the bus. I shot my shot gun a few times...
   Photobucket Photobucket

 Coe had baseball practice, I ran with a friend, supper, baths & bed. No pics of all that sorry!

1 comment:

Jennifer Chapin said...

I love the pic of Ella vacuuming....so cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails