Saturday, April 28, 2012

{week in the life...day 5...

Photobucket

And today began the extreme decline in photos. Grrr..I always start out doing so good.

 I woke up at 4am.
  Photobucket

I was in the timber by 4:50 waiting on the turkeys to wake up. I love to hear them gobble. They are just so neat. I did have a rabbit and a few squirrels come out in front of me. Had a coyote at about 30 yards {he heard me take my safety off and was on his way}. About an hour later I had a tom come within 15 yards but he stepped out and do dice. He was back in the timber as quickly as he appeared.
Aaron got the boys on the bus and Ella to daycare and then came and joined me in the timber around 8:30. The wind just kept getting worse, but we stick it out until about 11:00. Didn't get to see anything else, but it's always fun when we finally get to be together just the two of us.

This is me post-hunt...empty handed...

 Photobucket

We picked Ella up from daycare & picked up some Subway for lunch.
Ella and I both took naps after lunch. Yep, a little bit of heaven...nap time.

At about 4:30 Chase & I went up to Ella's daycare to volunteer for a few hours by helping set up for the carnival the next day. Coe went to a friends house so it was just Ella & daddy at home. She wasn't feeling the best, so I'm sure she loved hanging out just to two of them.
We picked up Happy Joes pizza for supper {yep, not a real heathly meal day.}
Off to bed. Another early day tomorrow.

And because that was just really boring I have a fun Bella Blvd layout for ya. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies:
Making the Team: Borders, Cute Cuts, Alpha + Bits Stickers, Chipboard Icons, Miniatures Stickers
Sophisticates: Plum
Button Market: Text

Create a statement with a photo; print it BIG! My photo is 8x12. It has a good amount of white space which keeps the focus on the subject & leaves plenty of space to add embellishments and interest to your design. Add a bold title & well balanced clusters and it's a page design you can use over & over again!

2 comments:

julie said...

megan, you are just too cute in your camo. love that photo! and oh your pages always blow me away!! love the huge photo!

Shelley Haganman said...

YOU are amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails