Wednesday, April 25, 2012

{week in the life: day three...+ jbs may sneaks...

Photobucket

jenni bowlin may kit sneaks 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Welcome to day three of the Week in the Life Project!
Good Morning! {a view from our back deck}
Photobucket

Chase was much happier this am...mommy let the tooth fairy in last night...
Photobucket

Scrabbled eggs for Ella & the boys...
Photobucket

Smoothie for me...
{note: I saw the idea on Pinterest, but for my yogurt I freeze it ahead of time in a muffin tin so I can add it to my baggie of fruit & simply dump it in the blender and add skim milk. So easy!}
Photobucket

Coffee & smoothie...it's what gets me moving...
Photobucket

Boys on the bus & ella to daycare...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
{will update later tonight!}

 Well it was another day at work. Nothing major to report, except it's my FRIDAY!!!

 I registered for this race today...

 Photobucket

 We had a friend and his two kiddos stop by after work. They are so cute & I couldn't resist adding them into our week in the life...
  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

The boys love to play down here. This is what the boys call their "fort". They have spent hour upon hour down here!
  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sorry "b" I couldn't resist. Your mommy did a wonderful job painting your nails. Hee!
  Photobucket
Off to ball practice for Chase & a run with a friend for me...

 Photobucket

 4.4 miles tonight!
  Photobucket Photobucket

Darn a miss {LOL}
  Photobucket Photobucket

I picked up tacos for supper after practice. Yum!
  Photobucket

5 comments:

Jennifer Chapin said...

Love your sneaks! Can't wait to see the entire layouts :)

Shelley Haganman said...

Is that a battery grip on your Canon? How do you like it? You look amazing btw! Love the cute photos of the kids!

meganklauer said...

Yep, on the battery grip. I love it cause I don't have to worry about changing the battery during a wedding, but it's a bit big. I'm pretty used to it now. And thank you!

The Grissoms' Page said...

I love all your pics!!

Keshet said...

love this peek into you life!

Related Posts with Thumbnails