Thursday, July 5, 2012

{smashing with flair...

Today I am sharing with you guys my favorite Smash journal. I started this a year ago when I ran my first 5k. It's a place for me to keep all of my race bibs, results, & a bit of journaling about the races I've taken part in.

I use the Black Smash Journal...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

me 2011:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A Flair for Buttons - Flair have become a favorite embellishment to use in my journal. I love the added thickness!

Photobucket

i Run Flair can be found HERE!

Photobucket

Today flair found HERE!

me 2012:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tell Your Story Flair found HERE!

Photobucket

Insta flair can be found HERE!

Photobucket

Star flair found HERE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Heart flair found HERE!

Photobucket

Colored Stars Flair found HERE!

Be sure to check out the A Flair For Buttons blog for more inspiration from the Flair Design Team!
{A Flair for Buttons Etsy Shop}

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

this is TOTALLY ROCKIN' AWESOME! My daughter got one of these a couple of months ago--I am saving this to show her! THANKS for the inspiration!!

The Grissoms' Page said...

I love your whole album!! BTW--if I didn't say it enough on the 4th, CONGRATS on your first 10k!! You did absolutely awesome! I love that you keep me motivated!!!

Penny Smith said...

Look at you! Already have the 4th of July up! Awesome! You have come such a long way in what seems such a short time! Awesome girlie! You are more than inspiring!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails