Sunday, July 29, 2012

Good Morning Ella...Designer Tapes Bella Blvd Reveal Week

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



For this layout I used a combination of the Designer Tapes. I started by stacking the actual rolls next to each other until I came up with a combination of colors that I liked for my layout. I then applied them to my kraft card stock in that order. I tore them roughly at the ends cause I like that sort of "imperfect" look. I used the negative portion of the Punch Sienna Chipboard Alphabet sheet on top of the Designer Tapes to create a fun & unique base to my page.



Supplies:
Sophisticates: Chipboard Sienna Alpha - Punch & Pony, High Five Alphabets - Pink & Red, Blue
Sunshine & Happiness: Chipboard Icons, Just Write Journaling Stickers, Miniatures Stickers
Designer Tapes: Gulf Dot, Punch Chevron, Orange Stripe, Piggy Pink Stripe, Pink Stripe, Yellow Chevron, Pickle Juice Chevron

9 comments:

Shelley Haganman said...

AMAZING!!!

Besthobbyeva said...

What a gorgeous page. Wow, the stitching the letters, the layout and that picture, too cute!!

Laurie
serenityscrappers

Diana Waite said...

LOVE this!

Wida said...

Discovering you was one of the best things I have done this summer...and if you knew my summer, you would know what a compliment that was!!! I am motivated to change my blog, understand HTML, and learn about stuff I could have cared less about before! thank you from the bottom of my heart! your pages have made me want to scrapbook again, this one is fantastic.

justem said...

love this idea!! looks so cool! :)

Keshet said...

Oh Megan, this is fabulous! Also, in response to your comment on my blog, how do you like the white/yellow rocker? I can't tell what the yellow color is like in person!

Unknown said...

Such a great layout, Megan, and such a cute little Ella!!

Stephanie said...

Love love love this layout. And it's even more amazing in real life! It was great meeting you at CHA Megan. You're a rock star!

Anonymous said...

Um...HOLY CRAP WOMAN! This is soooooooo fantastic. I'm soooooooooo lifting your idea. W-O-W

Related Posts with Thumbnails