Wednesday, July 18, 2012

{CHA Chicago: Monday...

The group of us who helped with the WRMK class taught by the fab Kristy Lee...
  Photobucket

Photobucket

After class, we were lucky enough to have the day to play downtown Chicago... We took the train...my first time...eeks...

  Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{Kristy...love her!} We walked & walked & walked downtown...taking in the sites &
tons of pics along the way...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My first time seeing "The Bean". It was pretty dang awesome!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was such a cool idea! You press the red button and it takes your pic. Then you go to fridgepic.net & find your pic {for FREE}...how cool is that?

Photobucket

Photobucket

our pic from {fridgepic.net}...

Photobucket

The girls talked me into the ferris wheel at Navy Pier. {I have a fear of heights, but I made it!}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This place was amaze balls...for real! As my new friend Melissa said, "It's the best thing I've ever put in my mouth."

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'll be back soon with pics from the CHA floor asap!

2 comments:

justem said...

Love your photos! I love seeing other people's view of a city I sometimes just take for granted. ;)

Penny Smith said...

Uhm-more like I guilted you into it by buying your ticket and telling you you didn't have a choice! Lol! I still think that pic I got of you up there is the best ever! :) what a great day!
Leave it to the plus sized of the group to suggest finding Sprinkles! Awesome though! I want more! (since I lost one to the parking lot! Lol! )

Related Posts with Thumbnails