Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Crate Paper...inspired by Sprinkles...

Creative Weekly :: Inspired by Cake Sprinkles

Photobucket

When I saw this month's theme, our trip to Sprinkles Cupcakes in Chicago came to mind right away! I used a combination of the new"On Trend" and "Acorn Avenue" papers to punch different sized circles and sprinkled them down the center of my page. I wanted the pink to pop as much as possible, so I used a larger perforated edged circle to punch from the On Trend "Haute" paper. This also mimicked their signage from the store front. 

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Head on over to the Crate blog for more sprinkle themed inspiration!

2 comments:

Kim said...

love this!! I need that punch....and the Thickers are perfect!

Kristy said...

How do you be so crazy talented? I have my Sprinkles page done too. Yours kicks some serious booty. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails