Wednesday, July 18, 2012

{CHA Chicago: Tuesday...

What an awesome day on the CHA floor yesterday! I meant so many of my favorite scrappers. I do have to apologize to them. I get so dang nervous meeting new people so I either don't say anything & stare like a complete idiot or ramble like a mad women - so sorry for that.

Here we go...

Simple Stories: loving these books...

Photobucket

Cosmo Cricket: So glad they are extending this classic woodsy line...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Always love to see Heidi's work in person...

Photobucket

Love me some Maya Road...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jenni Bowlin booth!!! Eeek...love it...pure Jenni...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Me & Jenni...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ran into Mandy Koeppen!!!

Photobucket

Crate Paper: Still pinching myself over this one...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Amy Tan with American Crafts:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pebbles: LOVIN there stuff!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Glitz: Talk about 3 amazingly beautiful women & so dang nice!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Mind's Eye: This is one smart company...filling their booth with amazingly hot men selling their product...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Studio Calico...SWOON...need I say more...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Me with Maggie Holmes & KP...

Photobucket

Me & Jen Jockish!!!

Photobucket

Basic Grey: I got to do the make-n-take with Kelly Goree...she is so darn funny...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Farm House Paper Co...great new company...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Elle's Studio...LOVE...
{this was one of the booth where I'm pretty sure I rambled like a complete idiot. I was so excited/nervous that I hardly even said 2 words to Elle & didn't shut up to Jenni. Dang why am I so lame!}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Crafter's Workshop: had SO much fun getting messy with Ronda Palazzari...

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVE Dina Wakley's work...meant her too! Eeek...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bella Blvd....LOVE...LOVE...LOVE getting to work for this company...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Me & Stephanie...

Photobucket

October Afternoon: I need one of EVERYTHING from OA this time around...

Photobucket

I was so darn excited when I came around the corner to find LEXI!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And last but not least, the adorable Elizabeth Kartchner:

Photobucket

Phew! What an awesome couple of days!




10 comments:

Jackie xxx said...

Thank you for sharing - what great collections, I think, no I know I need it all ;-)

Basic Grey have won me over again, the punches from Jenni Bowlin; October Afternoon - Midway collection, - well - I'm lost for words.

It truly just gets better and better x

Deanna said...

Megan, thank you so much for posting such fabulous pics! I love both today's post and the one of just Chicago too. Looks like you had a blast! Thanks for sharing! :)

Unknown said...

Oh, wow! Thank you for this amazing tour! I swear, one of these days I am SOOO going to be at CHA, but until then, I rely on posts like this that make me feel like I'm there. There is SO MUCH of this that I want!!! :)

Diana Waite said...

Great CHA eye candy! This is AMAZING!

Christine M. said...

Megan, you are just adorable!! You remind me of my very first visit to CHA - I was head over heals in love!! Isn't wonderful to bump into so many great people in this amazing community? How I miss being there oh so very much! I shall be pinning away your images so as to savor the inspiration! And, I love the photo of you and Lisa!! Isn't she just a doll? She's so sweet, truly. Seeing the new Crate product makes me giddy with excitement - woohoo!

mn36 said...

thanks for the great share.

Jen Thompson said...

wow thanks so much for sharing these photos, so fun!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

Megan! What GREAT photos! Like Rebecca said - this post makes me feel like i was there (well .... a little bit)

shanna noel said...

HOW MUCH FUN!!!! Thanks ofr sharing!!!

MeganA said...

Megan awesome photos...love that your work was there too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails