Friday, July 13, 2012

{chipboard alphabets...Bella Blvd Sneak Peek Week

Title work is one of my favorite design elements when I start planning my layouts. With the huge variety of letters that Bella offers, I can go big with my title work & incorporate large quotes like I've done here. The chipboard elements from the Clouds Chipboard worked so perfectly with the quote about sunbeams & sunflowers. 


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Supplies: 
Sophisticates: Apricot, Ice 
Birthday Boy: About A Boy
High Five Alphabets: Pink-Red, Black-White, 
Chio Chip Simply Simona Alphabets: Orange
Chio Chip Versatile Elements: Clouds
Thankful: Chipboard Sienna Alpha - Pony
Designer Tape: Gulf Dot, Punch Chevron, Piggy Pink Stripe

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails