Friday, March 30, 2012

{more JBS April kit sneaks...

I know I already shared a few sneaks HERE of the April JBS kit, but I have a few more. I have done a total of 7 layouts so far with this kit. I can't get enough of it and am hoping to get to create more soon!

The kit will go live Saturday March 31st at midnight & I'll have my full reveals up Sunday morning. Be sure to check out the rest of the design teams work too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
{yep, forty is spelled wrong...dang it!}

4 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

These sneaks are fab! I can't wait to see the full reveal!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Nope - not spelt wrong for us Aussies!!
Love your sneaks, I cannot WAIT to see what everyone has done with these kits. They look just fabulous :-)

Diana Waite said...

these sneaks look great! no worries mate about the mispelling--you can just pretend you are an Aussie! :)

ckmom78 said...

great sneaks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails