Thursday, March 29, 2012

{two years ago today...

**Caution...lots of photos ahead**
We welcomed this precious little girl into our lives...

Photobucket

- I remember being SO excited & nervous that Monday morning as we drove to the hospital to be induced.
- I remember the nurse saying they may have to send me home because they had so many moms come in throughout the night.
- I remember saying "I ain't going anywhere! I'm here. Let's do this." :0)
- I remember knowing the boys were in the waiting room waiting for their little sister to arrive.
- I remember the moment they walked into the room to meet her for the first time. What an amazing moment!
- I remember having to stay an extra day in the hospital because Ella need to be there a bit longer.
- I remember thinking I was going to break us out of that room! I wanted to be home!

Photobucket

- I remember Ella sleeping through the night at 3 weeks & thinking heck yes! We got so lucky with this one.
- I remember how proud the boys were to help me with Ella in the mornings before school.
- I remember how Aaron would look at her when he rocked her.

Photobucket
{6 weeks}

Photobucket
{10 weeks}

- I remember taking Ella fishing for the first time the morning before this shoot.
- I remember my mom thinking it took for ever to take pictures of a baby. Yep! & lots of patience too! :0)

Photobucket
{6 months}

Photobucket
{7 months}

Photobucket
{8 months}

- I remember this was the day you spent with Nana while mommy worked.
- I remember how easily you always smiled.
- I remember how I thought your hair was so long here!

Photobucket

- I remember it was sprinkling out when we took this, but you didn't care. You love to be outside!

Photobucket
{9 months}

- I remember this being the craziest photo shoot yet! You were not interested. Thanks to your big brother Coe & some cheerios we got a few memorable shots.

Photobucket
{11 months}

- I remember this was the day you took your first steps!

Photobucket
{one year}

- I remember daddy helping with this shoot. It was only about 20 minutes long. "No more pics mom! I can walk away now remember!" :0)

Photobucket

Photobucket
{15 months}

Photobucket

Photobucket

- I remember daddy saying "really a dress to take a walk". Yes Daddy!

Photobucket
{17 months}

- I remember loving the fact that these boots made it through both of your brothers & are now yours.

Photobucket

- I remember this was the night we went on a hayrack ride at Nana & Papa's. We had caramel apples and soup and had so much fun with all of our cousins!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

- I remember this was your first time carving pumpkins.
- I remember loving seeing you in Coe's old coat.

Photobucket
{21 months}

- I remember how stinkin cute you looked all bundled up as we headed out to "school" a.k.a daycare.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
{two}

I hope you always remember how much mommy & daddy love you! Happy Birthday sweetheart!

8 comments:

hobbemom said...

PRECIOUS!!!!

Kim said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post! Just one random question: on your watermark in the last picture, what font is that??? Happy Birthday E!!!

Besthobbyeva said...

What totally awesome pictures and such awesome memories!! Happy Birthday!!

Laurie
serenityscrappers

Diana Waite said...

she is a DOLL!! Happy Birthday to Ms. Ella!

ckmom78 said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Penny Smith said...

You DO take the best photos! What a lucky, beautiful lil girl! And I can not BELIEVE she is TWO!! No way! :)

I (bold that) remember three is worse than 2. ;P

Shelley Haganman said...

STUNNING photos Megan! Happy birthday Ella!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

wow - a.mazing photos Megan. She is a DOLL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails