Wednesday, March 14, 2012

{wish list wednesday...

I'm on a mission to get me a new pair of running shoes and I'm loving all of these...

Photobucket
{Brooks}

Photobucket
{asics}

These purple ones flippin rock...just saying...
Photobucket
{asics}

And I would totally wear these...heck yay!
Photobucket
{mizuno}

I guess first I need to go be officially fitted, but man I hope I can get some cool looking ones and not just some plain old boring white ones. A girls gotta look good running ya know!
What's your favorite running shoe?

3 comments:

Gwen Lafleur said...

ooh... I'm an Asics girl and those turquoise ones just went on my wish list. Love them!

The Grissoms' Page said...

ooh, I LOVE that last pair...but I think I am gonna stick with Brooks for comfort, if not looks - we'll see though since I am also in line for a new pair! :)

Melissa Stinson said...

I'm one of those crazy people who runs in Vibram Five Fingers (the toe shoes). I love them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails