Friday, February 22, 2013

Planning a Surprise Baby Shower :: Shhhh...


I am in the works of planning a surprise baby shower for my sis. (No worries, she doesn't read my blog. I'm not even sure she knows I have a blog. LOL!)
My mission, is to create a fun, personal shower for her & her family along with my other 3 sisters & my Mom. She is the type of person who appreciates the little things rather than something off a gift registry.  My goal is to keep it under $100. including gifts, activities, decorations, & food. It's going to be a challenge, but I am up for it!

I have started out by making a few things to include in her gift basket. Because I was able to use items I already had in my scrapbooking stash & I had an instore credit to my LSS to use towards adhesive I am still at $0.00 out of pocket. 

I used some goodies from American Crafts, Crate Paper, & Bella Blvd to create this small notebook full of Bible verses...
















I also put together 20 Thank you cards with envelopes. When I was pregnant with Ella I made my thank yous beforehand and I was SO glad I did. That way I could stay ontop of sending them out. 



I have lots of other ideas I have been "pinning" and writing in my journal. I'll keep you all updated & will be sure to include pictures of the shower in mid March. 

Have a great weekend!


11 comments:

Shelley Haganman said...

SEE....you ARE a party planner! :)

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

This is amazing!!! Thank you for the inspiration today!

Andrea said...

such a wonderful idea!

Emily said...

These are such awesome ideas!! It would be great to get a head start on my own Thank You cards for my own shower plus I would love to make that bible verses booklet for my friend's baby shower coming up!!

Unknown said...

Your ideas are so nice and personalized. In fact even to the thank you cards they are so nice and well made. You could also look for additional tips on http://www.become.com/hub/baby/other-baby/should-you-plan-a-baby-shower/ as well. However you are a perfect party planner!

Surprise planners - Celebraton said...

This blog was supper...
Surprise planners in chennai
event organisers in chennai
birthday planners in chennai
best cakes in chennai

Kasaikannu Catering said...

Good Information

Best Catering Services in Chennai | Best Catering Services Chennai | Best Catering Services

Caterers in Faridabad said...

Thank You for Sharing such an amazing article: I would love to share

ZoopGo Home services said...

Thank You for sharing such an amazing Content!! I would love to share in Caterers in Ghaziabad Group

Sowbagya said...

Sowbagya Catering is the best Catering Services Provider in Coimbatore. We offer Best Brahmin Marriage Catering Service and Veg Catering Services in Coimbatore.

iphoneservicecentrevelachery said...

Are you looking for an iPhone service center? Our IPhone Service Centre in Madipakkam- is your trusted destination for top-notch iPhone repairs and support. Our dedicated team of skilled technicians specializes in providing efficient and affordable solutions for your iPhone-related needs. We offer a wide range of services, from screen replacements to software troubleshooting and also we have branches all over Chennai, all using high-quality, genuine parts. You can trust us to provide you with authentic replacements and repairs

Related Posts with Thumbnails