Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Feb. Project Life Sneaks :: Crate Paper


I have to say Project Life has really brought back my love for scrapbooking our everyday moments. As you may or may not know, I am taking the monthly approach. I want it to be low stress. Some months I am only able to squeeze in a 2 page spread with a few inserts & some months; (like this month), I have been busy busy creating PL pages like crazy. I will have 8 pages to share when my week comes along on the CP blog! (My posts go live the 2nd week of each month.)

In the meantime, I have a few sneaks for you. 

This pocket holds one of Coe's journal pages. He is struggling a bit right now with a few things & so we created a journal for him to write in. I snagged the first page out of it and am keeping it here. He is such a great kid, he just worries so so much....


This sneak is from my "currents" page. It's a fun NO PHOTO page. I love sneaking these in every once in awhile. It gives me a chance to really focus on the journaling. 


I used one of the new Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Fabric frames and adhered it to the top of my protector. It worked great to bring the focus back to my niece on a photo that I enlarged and cut into 3 different inserts.


Here, I stamped! Which I am really hoping to do more often.


Below you will find sneaks of some washi tape and ILS Paper I ordered from Freckled Fawn. I'm in LOVE!


And of course lots of Elle's Studio Tags mixed in ... 



Related Posts with Thumbnails