Monday, February 25, 2013

Judith Creatief :: Blog Design

I've been busy busy creating a few new logos and blog headers for some great bloggers out there!
Judith contacted me and described her likes as follows:

I love butterflies and stars, flowers and hearts, aqua, lime and pink

Perfect! I'm thinking SPRING! So, I used these beautiful pieces for my inspiration ::




With that, I created this color palette: 


I created these options for Judith to choose from ::


Head on over to Judith's blog to see which one she chose!

3 comments:

Judith said...

Nice blogpost, Megan.
Thanks again for your help! I really like my new blogheader!!!

Debby said...

Super fun colours to work with Megan and love the end results, of course :)

Andrea said...

I am loving what you are doing to the blogs! I just checked out Amanda Johnson's new blog too! If you do others', what are your rates? I need my blog revamped! Thanks! kuenzel dot andrea at gmail dot com

Related Posts with Thumbnails