Wednesday, August 8, 2012

{Our Home...Bella Blvd Thankful Reveal

When I first saw the new Thankful line I knew exactly which photo I was going to use for it. I once again printed the photo as a 12x8 and the sun flare in the upper left corner served as the perfect place for my title. I cut the clouds in half from both the Cute Cuts sheet as well as the Chipboard Icons to extend them a bit further.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Supplies: 
Thankful: Borders, Cute Cuts, Turkey Tracks, Homey, Alpha + Bits Stickers, Just Write Journaling Stickers, Chipboard Icons
Sophisticates: Chipboard Alphas - Sienna Blueberry, High Five - Blue
Flags: Thankful 1, Thankful 2

2 comments:

custom stickers said...

This are good looking home design..appreciate the designer.

Diana Waite said...

this is TOTALLY BEAUTIFUL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails