Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Online Friends meet in Chicago...Bella Blvd

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


When I first saw the Inspiration piece I immediately thought of travel. I started by using my Silhouette Cameo to cut the map of the United States image from Kraft card stock. I then backed it with the Hearts side of the Birthday Boy: Borders paper. Using pop dots, I cut another map just a little bit smaller so I could still see the pattern paper underneath. This created the perfect space for my title work. Then, sticking to the inspiration piece I created a variety of tag & banner pieces to sprinkle around my design.

Head on over to the Bella Blvd blog to check out what the rest of the design team did with the Inspiration Feature!

Supplies:
Birthday Girl: Miles of Smiles
Birthday Boy: All for You, About A Boy, Eat Cake, Borders, Alpha + Bits Stickers
Thankful: Turkey Tracks
Sophisticates: Short Stories, Calendars
Sophisticates Miniature Stickers: Family & Card Sentiments
Chipboard Numbers: White
Chipboard Alpha Simona: Pickle Juice
Chipboard Everyday Elements: Borders, Stars & Hearts
High Five Alphabets: Black-White, Blue, Yellow
Stick Pin Flags: Girl


5 comments:

Wida said...

I love everything you od...and you all dress so fantastic by the way!

Penny Smith said...

I made a layout-an awesome one! :) you are really rocking out the Silouette!! Mine is still n the box. :(

A splash of Sherry said...

It has been so long since I looked at your blog. Love it!! You are such an inspiration!!!

Diana Waite said...

this page is more than FANTASTIC! It's AWESOME!

MeganA said...

Really love this page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails