Friday, August 3, 2012

{Birthday Girl Mini Album...Bella Blvd Birthday Week

Photobucket



For my mini album I used standard card sized envelopes for my base. It's a great way to create an album at a low cost and you already have pockets if you choose to incorporate them into your book! I used a ton of the Birthday Girl embellishments and papers: the perfect collection for the cake smash photos I took of my cousin's little cutie. I used the Designer tapes on the edges and made sure to let my embellishment pieces hang off the sides. Love when a mini book looks full to the brim!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Supplies:
Birthday Girl: Celebrate, Borders, Miles of Smiles, Cute Cuts, Party Dress, Pretty as a Present, Dancing Queen, Chipboard Icons, Alpha + Bits Stickers, Just Write Journaling Stickers
Designer Tapes: Punch Chevron, Gulf Dots, Piggy Pink Stripe
Flags: Birthday Girl 1, Birthday Girl 2
Button Marker: Fruit Punch
Crochet Flowers: Dahlia, Juniper, Daisies
Sophisticates: High Five Alphabets - Pink & Red, Blue

1 comment:

Jennifer Chapin said...

this is so cute! see you CAN do minis! haha :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails