Wednesday, August 1, 2012

...jbs mercantile aug kit...

The August jbs Mercantile kit now available!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The Scavenger Hunt layout was created mainly with the Mini Album kit as well as the Basic Grey paper and Thickers from the Artisan add-on kit. I used the alphabet BG sheet behind the "stick painting" subtitle that I cut with my Silhouette Cameo. This created a multi colored effect. To create the triangles, I punched the papers with 2 different sizes square punches and then simple cut them at a diagonal. 


Photobucket


As you can see from my gallery this month, I loved the mini album kit very much. The colors were just perfect for bright Summery pages. My Summer Fun layout combines a bit of the Artisan with alot of my favorite Mini kit. The Basic Grey Notecards are the perfect embellishment. It's a small book stocked full of pieces that can be used as a whole or in bits like I did on this layout. 

Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

I see NEW cameo cuts on these GORGEOUS layouts--FANTASTIC Megan!

Jennifer Chapin said...

Great layouts! Love the colors in this kit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails