Monday, March 21, 2011

{playing catch up...

It's always wonderful to get away, but I never like the "catching up" phase.
I had a wonderful time on the hunt... two days of being able to walk thru the woods with my hubby. It just doesn't happen very often these days. We usually have to swap our hunting times so someone is home with the kiddos.

It was beautiful in the U.P. of Michigan...
Photobucket

The day before I left, I had the honor of shooting the wedding of this beautiful couple...
Photobucket
{more HERE}

Came home and along with my 4 sisters, we put together the final touches for our mom's surprise 60th birthday party...
Photobucket
It was a day of fun, food, friends, and scrapbooking! She had a ball!

I'll have some new scrappy stuff soon. In the meantime, here's a little sneak...
Photobucket

This week, I'll be busy making cupcakes & decorations for this little peanuts first birthday party...
Photobucket

2 comments:

Megan R said...

Looks like you've been busy! Don't know if you need any, but Meatheads has an awesome assortment of sprinkles!!!

Keshet said...

Are you from the UP?? I went to U of M and always wanted to go up there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails