Thursday, March 3, 2011

{CHA winter GCD Studios projects...

I had the honor of working with a few of my favorite new GCD Studios lines for CHA-Winter.

Because we are a camping family, {The Great Outdoors} line is my favorite for sure! I love the colors, the designs, and I'm a sucker for all that wonderful plaid.
I created these two layouts about our little campground we have back in our timber.





Next up is the amazing {Fun House} line! This one has so many possiblities above & beyond the wonderful Circus theme.
I used it with this layout about my 3 kiddos. The colors were just perfect for the photo!



I created this quick keepsake box with the beautiful {soul food} line. I am SO excited to get the embellishments for this line!!!




Lastly, I made a simple little book using the {Animal Crackers for girls} line.















5 comments:

Danielle Merry said...

I really love that Animal Cracker line. Very girl and mod! Wonderful work and congrats on the Sassafrass design team!

The Grissoms' Page said...

these are all awesome -- I am LOVIN that baby book!! She is so lucky to have such a talented mom to capture all those moments AND showcase 'em so perfectly!

Sanditerese said...

Love that mini book! Definitely putting that on my list of things to make. Love your blog!

ckmom78 said...

Super Cute projects!!My fave the mini album.

Megan R said...

These are all great! Absolutely love, love, love that mini book of Ella! Wow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails