Monday, March 28, 2011

{birthday weekend...

What a crazy, busy weekend! A few pics of our little beans first birthday party...

I won't lie, I LOVE the decorating part...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I created my "cake stand" by using a bowl from my collection, and a few simple white plates & green planters I picked up from the dollar spot.

Photobucket

This piece of Cosmo paper was a perfect match with the rest of the decor. A quick run thru my Xyron 150 and these fun little flags were complete...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love to make cupcakes, so we did vanilla, chocolate, and red velvet...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Besides a few moments of the crabbies...ella had fun eating her cake, opening presents, and playing with family & friends...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Aww she is so cute! Love the party decorations!Your cake stand is brilliant! Glad she had a great day!

Unknown said...

Sooo Cute!! Love the mini flags in the cupcakes!!!

Jessica said...

What a sweet party! I love the setting up part too! You did a fabulous job! I'm sure she had fun!

ckmom78 said...

too cute, great decorations..love the colors!

Keshet said...

Your decor is adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails