Tuesday, July 6, 2010

{it's all about shopping...

...that's right! The challenge this week over at The Story Matters is all about Shopping! It's Penny's week over on the blog & she'll give ya all the details!

Here's my take...

Photobucket

I really wasn't sure what I was going to do for this challenge, but this little piece of work was hangin on my frig & I just knew I had to tell the story behind it. Now I'll never forget how he says "Mrshr Mrkit" a.k.a. Mercer Market. Love that!
Record one of your favorite memories today because YOUR STORY MATTERS!

5 comments:

The Grissoms' Page said...

Awww - what a great way to showcase his work!! Adorable!!

Keshet said...

Hee, I love this!

A splash of Sherry said...

I love this. Isn't it funny how they spell how it sounds to them. Very cute.

ckmom78 said...

super cute!!

Megan R said...

Love how he sounded out the words...very cool way to incorporate yours and his!

Related Posts with Thumbnails