Wednesday, July 28, 2010

{cha recap....

Sorry for not updating before now. Darn hotels charging for internet! {I'm too cheap.} :0)

It was such a fun trip! Penny & I went up on Sunday and had a chance to stop at Windy City Scrapbooking, hang out downtown & do some pictures. So fun!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

On Monday, Imaginisce was nice enough to let me jump in & help with a few of their classes. I'm now in love with the i-top & i-rock!
Photobucket
Plus I got to meet the adorable Sarah de Guzman {love her work!}
Photobucket

Then Monday night we went to the Teresa Collins class. {She is so down to earth & genuine!}
Photobucket
It was a fun party with the Scrapaganza girls...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and loved meeting Amy Coon from The Paper Life!
Photobucket

I'll be back tomorrow with TONS of pictures from the show.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OH, I am so jealous! Love the pics, and can't wait to see the rest of your pics!

ckmom78 said...

add me to the jealous list too..soo fun, can't wait to see the other pics too!! :0)

A splash of Sherry said...

So glad you got to go. But yep I am totally jealous too.

Shelley Haganman said...

I am so jealous...it looks like a great time!! I LOVE Sarah...she is on the BIA DT with me...such a sweetie!! Can't wait to see your photos!

Keshet said...

Well, I'm officially living vicariously through you this week! Just imagine a little pocket-sized Keshet tagging along on your adventures....

Jennifer Yates said...

Hey Megan! I was just in Chicago over the weekend with my husband and took about the same pics as you did! Ha! We just got back yesterday...so we probably missed each other! Would have loved to have seen that store!!! Looks like you had so much fun! :))

Related Posts with Thumbnails