Wednesday, July 28, 2010

{cha floor pics...starting with...

...a bit of sass...

Big surprise right..?
I LOVE Sassafras, there is just something about it that makes me want to scrapbook. I didn't say much when I meant the owners {thanks Penny}, but I was doing kartwheels inside. Is it super weird that I love a product line so much? :0) Hee! Hee!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
--------------------------------------------------------

Oh, Hambly....love those rub-ons...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
{Candi & Penny doing the cute pin wheel make & takes}
--------------------------------------------------

October Afternoon...The new camping line is awesome & I was so excited to get an 8x8 pad of the new seaside papers!

Photobucket

Photobucket
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello Maya Mist...I need one of each please...

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails