Sunday, July 26, 2009

{pink sketches and the winner is...

We're back this week at Pink Sketches with sketch #39. Be sure and check out the other great dt layouts!



Title: summer dress code
Journaling: You boys refuse to wear shorts during the summer, so it's blue jeans & cowboy boots for you...
Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, Sassafras papers, stickers, and letter stickers, Thickers by American Crafts, misc buttons, and Xyron adhesive.


And the winner of the {earth love} paper is....

Rachael Gentry!!!
____________________________
Rachael said...
I love it! Congrats on 300! Oh and my fav line if for sure the Boyfriend line!!

July 24, 2009 3:46 AM
____________________________


{Rachael...please send me your addy to meganklauer{at}yahoo{dot}com. Congrats!!!}

Thanks so much to everyone for checking out my blog and leaving comments!

8 comments:

mborrero said...

love that sassafrass

namaste
Melina
living, creating, and appreciating
~my blog

Christine said...

love it!!! you are rockin' that line girl!!

Staci Taylor said...

Your LO is so adorable, megan! I love that the boys won't wear shorts, i'd never survive in long pants all summer, lol!

Tracey said...

This layout is incredible! Love it!

The Grissoms' Page said...

Love, love, love this page - and that pictures is awesome!

Megan R said...

Love the title, the alligators, the pic...everything!!!

Rachael said...

Seriously I won?? I never win!!! Thank you Megan!! I adore all that yummy sass... Especially the blue crossword pp!! Thank you so much!!!!

Jennifer Yates said...

GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS work girl!!! Love it all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails