Wednesday, July 1, 2009

because of you...

The July challenge for The Story Matters is up! I loved Sasha's prompt this time and it was fun to do a layout that my hubby will actually enjoy. :0)
I hope you all decide to play along with us!





title: because of you...
journaling: to my sweet hubby...
...i can be creative while you're making supper
...i can take over the dining room with my scrapbooking stuff & let the laundry "wait one more day"
...i can spend my weekends pursuing my love for photography while you hang out with the boys...

11 comments:

Dalon said...

just discovered your blog today from Pink Sketches - love your layouts!! and your blog :-) thanks for sharing!

The Grissoms' Page said...

What a sweet page - - husbands are good to have around!! Great layout. . .

Unknown said...

Gorgeous LO! Love it! (wandered in from SC!) The circles are great. Cheers.

liz mataraza said...

love the bright colors on the lined white paper. cute journaling, too :)

have a great week!

Houston said...

WOW, that is an awesome layout! It sounds like you have an equally awesome husband!

Houston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelley Haganman said...

How sweet is that!!! :)

Christine said...

love this!! and that is awesome that he allows you the space and time to be creative!!

Sasha said...

Your journaling is just fabulous and the layout .. GIRL you are a new scrap crush I have ..

LOVE YOUR STUFF

Sasha

Unknown said...

Your work just inspires me so...(sigh)

sarah said...

LOVE this!! and the prompt looks like fun! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Related Posts with Thumbnails