Sunday, July 12, 2009

{hangin with you...

Okay, so I am a bit obsessed with the amazing plaid paper by October Afternoon lately! I can't get enough of it mixed with the woodgrain by K&Company!
Here are a couple simple layouts I completed yesterday at the crop:

Hangin with you...drinkin a few...
October Afternoon plaid paper, K&Company woodgrain letters & paper, scraps of a few Studio Calico information postcards, Sharpie marker, & Xyron adhesive.


Dutch oven cooking...
October Afternoon pattern papers, label stickers,& rub-ons, Tim Holtz masks {to trace title}, Making Memories letter stickers, Sharpie marker, Xyron Design Runner & adhesive.

10 comments:

Stacy said...

Lovin' them....Did you go giggin' after you had a few brews?????

ckmom78 said...

love the hangin with you layout-my new fave!!!!

The dutch oven l/o rocks too!

Shelley Haganman said...

Awesome girl!

The Grissoms' Page said...

Great pages - I love your title on the Dutch Oven layout - and the pic of you guys on the "hangin w/you" is awesome!!

Christine said...

both of these are fabulous!! i love the "hanging with you..." layout!!!

Penny Smith said...

OK, I didn't even see this one! (Dutch Oven)
Did you order you OA online? Cuz I think I need some, but I hate waiting for things to be shipped! :)

Stacey said...

I haven't had time to play with the kit yet! I love both of those! Great job.

meganklauer said...

Penny~
I got the OA goodies in the July Studio Calico add-on.

Heather said...

Ooh my goodness I love this, I got this line also and just love it.

Anonymous said...

you're awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails