Thursday, May 7, 2009

{cards, cards, and more cards...

I had a few cards I needed to check off my to-do list...and I just received my first studio calico kit and the yummy add-on kit I won from Davinie's NSD challenge in the mail yesterday, so I had to create something! I also used some sassafras, moxxie, Xyron Design Runner and a few other goodies from my stash.

These are also for Sherry's blog challenge:
#5-Anything but scrapbooking:Do something creative besides a scrapbook page. Make a card or anything crafty.



6 comments:

Penny Smith said...

Great cards!

Great... your a card maker too.
Is there anything you don't do? :)

Christine said...

Lovin' all of them Megan - fantastic job....that John Deere rub on is very cool!

Penny Smith said...

CONGRATS FOR MAKING THE SASSAFRASS BLOG!!

Ya beat me there!! :)

I jump up and down, and they ignore me! Hee, hee!

ckmom78 said...

woo hoo!! Lovin' the cards-i'm feeling inspired!!

A splash of Sherry said...

Love the cards. I'm seeing some new sassafras there. Someone must of went shopping.

meganklauer said...

Thanks guys! Christine...isn't the jd thing cool! It's actually half of an old matchbook that I snagged from Christina when she was cleanin out her stash. Thanks for sharin CK! :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails