Wednesday, May 13, 2009

{always friends, no matter what...

For Sherry's blog challenge #6-Calander page(day,month,year):Let us know your schedule. Let us in on your crazy life.
This started out as going to be a layout about time and me doing my best to manage my family, friends, work, photography, plus other various "hobbies" I enjoy. It turned into this page when I flipped over one of new Studio Calico papers...loved the "next week, next month, next year, forever". So, it started as something totally different, but I am so glad I took the time to do a page about one of my bestest girlies! So Sherry, not sure if it counts, but thanks for this challenge cause I may have never gotten this page done otherwise!


7 comments:

Megan R said...

Very cute and a great tribute to friendship!

Kim said...

Love this....and I spy some woodgrain paper!

The Grissoms' Page said...

Love this - the idea of putting similar pics from 10 years apart is great!! Not much of anything lasts for that long these days. . .so your friendship is something to cherish!

Christine said...

Wonderful, love everything about it!

ckmom78 said...

awesome!!! Love your take on the calendar page!! Really wanting that SC subscription!!

A splash of Sherry said...

Great page and of course it counts. It is all about how you see it. I love it.

Staci Taylor said...

This is so so cool, megan! I really love your style and your work! I love that little scalloped bit hanging over the edge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails