Monday, November 26, 2012

Scrapbooking Supplies :: A gift

My niece who just celebrated her 11th birthday had "art supplies" on her wish list. I quickly volunteered to be in charge of that one. Hee! I went out looking for something fun, but only came up with lots of Crayola kits that I thought were just too youngish. {Yep that's a word...sort of.} So, I found this adorable journal at Target and decided I would build her a gift from my stash. 
She was SO excited about all the new goodies. 


Flair from - A Flair for Buttons, Designer Tape from Bella Blvd, Cuts from my Silhouette, Glitter Clips from Crate Paper, tags from Elle's Studio, and some very cherish Sassafrass stash. 





{Regifting? Well, not really. I call it being resourceful & sharing the love of paper & crafting.}

Her older sister requested an iTunes card so I made her a cute card to hold just that. 


Happy Monday Ya'all!



6 comments:

Leanne said...

Very cute!! I love the little girl silhouette on the itunes card!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful ideas!! Thanks for sharing them. I'd want that kit!!! :) Evie

Shelley Haganman said...

You are so smart! What a great idea! She will love it!

kate blue said...

awesome and such a great idea especially since we have so many scrapbook supplies...plus that makes it unique and more heartfelt if you pick out each item from your stash :)

Wida said...

I saw the japanese doll set at Target and thought it was the cutest ever! great little kit

Shank said...

very nice thought and so samrt....
scrapbooking

Related Posts with Thumbnails