Tuesday, November 13, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude :: Embellishing

I am loving this process & the fact that I can focus mainly on my journaling. 

Here are the completed pages that I shared last week
On the left side I used a camera cut from my Silhouette as a mask with the Studio Calico's Clay Mr Huey as my base. I layered bits from Crate Paper's Acorn Ave, Flair from A Flair for Buttons, & washi tape from Freckled Fawn. {Thank you for the share Jen Chapin!}
The right side was of course Election Day. The "Vote" cut was a fun share from Kinsey Wilson.



Grocery shopping is not something I enjoy, but I am thankful to be able to afford what we need. This page uses a Silhouette cut I created based on this printable I found on Pinterest
The right side might possibly my most charished page ever. Aaron knows I love scrapbooking, yet he doesn't understand why. LOL! For this page I asked him if he would journaling about why he was thankful for me & I did the same. We sat in our living room after the kids went to bed & each wrote down our thoughts. We laughed as he asked me how to spell every other word & how he didn't think it was fair that my handwriting is much bigger so I didn't have to write as much. Ha! I am Thankful for him & Thankful for that moment. **The journaling cards are from Elle's Studio.


The Crop Friends side uses again a mixture of Crate Paper & Elle's Studio. Plus some of my new favorite Thickers & flair from A Flair for Buttons. The right side shows my thankfulness of my son's love for helping in the kitchen. I just love the fact that he has found something that is "him". Lots of Instagram photos this week. I need to get better about getting my "big" camera out again. 


Love the Flair? Me too! Go get it HERE!





1 comment:

Shelley Haganman said...

Fabulous as ever Megan! Fabulous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails