Tuesday, May 8, 2012

{a flair for buttons...design team call...




Many of you know that I am a huge fan of Shelley Haganman's photography as well as her scrapbooking & most recently her etsy shop: a flair for buttons.
I was lucky enough to have Shelley capture my crazy little family last fall & it was such a wonderful experience.
She has an etsy store where she sells her photography as well. I happen to have a few peices of her wonderful art - one of which hangs in my kitchen. I LOVE it!

Back to the flair design team call: I darn near flipped when I saw this via facebook!

Design Team Call! I have been thinking about this for some time now. I am quite busy with work, my family, and my etsy business. I don't have a lot of extra time to create and share my projects using my flair buttons. So I am looking for scrappers, cardmakers, project makers, etc. who would be interested in being on my design team. I would like to keep it pretty simple. I would send you free product and in exchange I would like you to post on your blog your creations and send pics to me so I can post them on my flair blog. I would ask for posting just about twice a month or more often if you would like. It would also require putting a blinkie on your blog and promoting my flair etsy shop with others on forums and on your blog. Please send me your email address as well as your blog address if you are interested in joining! I am looking for 4-6 people for a time period of 6 months. I am excited about this and hope you will consider joining my team! I will take applications until May 15th. Please email me at: kidsmom1999@yahoo.com

Here are a few samples:



Good luck ya'll!

1 comment:

Larissa Heskett said...

When would you like to have the projects by?? I LOVE your buttons and I would LOVE to design for you!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails