Monday, May 14, 2012

{bella blvd + twinery team up...

Photobucket
What a fun team up this was to be a part of!
I could totally get used to adding twine to my projects. It's such a fun accessory!
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Supplies: Spring Flings & Easter Things: Borders, Cute Cuts, Alpha + Bits, Chipboard Icons, Flags Designer Tape: Yellow Chevron, Pickle Juice Dots, Pink Stripe Button Market: Wood Mix, Fruit Punch Floral: Flags Sophisticates Ciao Chip: Borders Twinery: Caribbean, Lemondrop

 Twine is the perfect accessory to buttons! I took two of the little buttons from the Wood Mix & added a splash of color by simply tying twine through the holes. I also accented a journaling tag from the Cute Cuts page by tying twine around the top.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I really love those alphas! It all looks great on the kraft, too!

rush said...

gorgeous layout! thank you for sharing. rush88888 at gmail dot com

val duffy said...

So cute!

Karen Diebolt said...

Great job on your project. I love the colors and the brightness.

Related Posts with Thumbnails