Wednesday, May 30, 2012

{baseball buddies...Bella Blvd...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: Making the Team: Wall of Fame, Borders, Alpha + Bits, Just Write Journaling Stickers Designer Tape: Pickle Juice Dot, Red Dot, Teal Stripe

In order to create some depth on my layout I first punched 3 large stars from the black card stock. Using a marker, I then traced the stars onto the base paper {Wall of Fame} so I knew right where to add the designer tape stripes. Add the black card stock back over top & you have a unique look for your stars. A simple technique that can be used with multiple punches and a variety of tapes or paper stripes!

7 comments:

doris sander said...

stars! pretty pretty!

Diana Waite said...

LOVE all the stars--FANTASTIC!

Leanne said...

gorgeous!!

curlyqmosaics said...

What a great layout! I love all the bright colors and the white against the black. Great contrast! TFS!

Shelley Haganman said...

This is amazing! I love the punched out stars!

Diana Fisher said...

I love everything about this! Great stars and love the darker background.

Trine Brandt-Lassen said...

Love the bright colors on the dark cardstock. So great

Related Posts with Thumbnails