Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Shoot & Share : A Daily Challenge :: 3.5.14

My share today is what I'm currently reading. Yes, that's right I'm ready books that are at a 10 year old level and I'm loving it. These are my actual books that I got when I was that age. Many of them have my scribbly 10 year old handwriting in them and one says "To Megan Christmas 1990" in my mom's. Honestly I'm loving being able to re-read them and understand them a bit more than back then. LOL!
It takes me back to the time I got to go to the a "pioneer class" with a friend at a stone house. If I remember right we got to make apple butter that day. I remember thinking that it was the coolest thing ever.
And, I'm currently on the "The Long Winter" book which is pretty much appropriate for today.

#shootandsharemarch2014


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails