Saturday, March 1, 2014

Shoot & Share : A Daily Challenge :: 3.1.14

Who's up for a quick challenge?
I'm itching to get back to shooting a bit more so I thought I would shoot and share one photo each day during the month of March.
Just shoot with whatever camera you have handy. It's about capturing something from your everyday. It can be what you had for supper, something you celebrated, or just a photo that shows what the weather was like that day.

My share today is our old barn. The flurries were flying but the first thing that comes to mind when I look at this photo is how I hope my rhubarb that I planted in front of it comes up this Spring.

So who's game?

#shootandsharemarch2014


1 comment:

corrie said...

Megan, I am just seeing this now but I'll play with you! Luckily I did shoot something today! iPhone, but still.

Related Posts with Thumbnails