Monday, July 1, 2013

A Huge Announcement :: Elle's Studio

I am beyond excited to extend my stay with Elle's Studio!
I am now a team member and will be sharing photography tips & tricks with my first ever BLOG SERIES!

It will include photo ideas, layout inspiration, as well as a few fun surprises along the way. 

Here's just a small peek into what's cookin for July's posts ...



Head on over, say hello to the new design team today & mark your calendars to join me at the Elle's Studio blog next Monday July 8th!

8 comments:

sophie said...

wow! huge congrats! so well deserved! Elle is the best to work for, she is such a sweet lady! can't wait to see your posts!

Laurel said...

Congrats to you! I have followed you for a long time and am so happy to be on a team with you.

Amanda Johnson said...

Very much deserved! Huge Congrats!

Mandy said...

Awesome! Congrats!! So happy and excited for you!!

Judith said...

Congratulations, Megan!!!

Diana Waite said...

congrats to you--SO well deserved!

Emily Pitts said...

AWESOME news Megan, it's so deserved :) I'm so happy for you!

Sheri said...

Congrats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails