Thursday, June 21, 2012

{scrapbook steals featuring OA 9 to 5...

I am super excited to once again be guest designing for ScrapbookSteals.com.
The place is FULL of fun scrapbooking ideas & they feature steals twice a day!


October Afternoon has long been one of my favorite manufacturers and the 9 to 5 collection is no exception to their awesomeness! Their colors and combination of vintage with modern patterns are perfection. 
I set out to create layouts that show the use of the collection beyond the "office" theme. 
I started first with a baseball page about my oldest son: You are a Super Baller

Photobucket

Photobucket

For the journaling piece I actually used the packaging from the buttons. Use every bit; that's my motto!

My second page: h&j uses a simple design that can be recreated with any theme.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A black & white photo pops against the vibrant colors of the 9 to 5 collection & the ledger paper is the perfect place for your journaling to land.

My last page: Bed Time Routine shows a simple yet effect way to turn your buttons into a fun confetti like design on a page or a card.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love creating a page like this. It's not about a special "event", but rather about something that happens everyday at our house. Something that may get forgotten if not recorded with paper and glue. 

And last but not least; a simple card: Miss You - The perfect way to reach out to a friend you haven't talked with in a while. 

Photobucket

Head on over to the ScrapbookSteals blog to get in on the fantastic steals!!!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Beyond in love! Thanks again girl. You are crazy talented. :)

Diana Waite said...

these are AMAZING--I TOTALLY love them all!

julie e said...

I do tons of sports pages and am always looking for ideas that aren't reliant on sports themed projects. Your baseball page is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Melanie said...

Wow! I love all 3 of these layouts!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails