Tuesday, June 19, 2012

{besties & sisters...bella blvd & coredinations team up

Photobucket




Supplies: Family Dynamix: Quadrants, Alpha + Bits Stickers Sunshine & Happiness: Happy Clouds Sophisticates: High Five Alphabets: Pink-Red & Yellow Sophisticates: Chio Chip Elements: Stars & Hearts

One of my favorite embellishments that come with the Bella Blvd lines are the Alpha + Bits Stickers sheet. Each line has one and each sheet includes photo corner stickers. I wanted to come up with a way to use these differently so I cut a strip of the Coredinations Paper about 12x3 and adhered the photo corners to it with spacing between them. I then cut that strip vertically into 3 pieces. Once I had adhered the 3 strips to my design I ran them through the sewing machine to insure all the little pieces would stay in place. Such an easy way to extend a few stickers!

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

this looks GREAT--WAY cute pictures!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails