Friday, February 3, 2012

{guest designing with scrapkit studio...

Introducing, Scrapkit Studio!
Each month, Melinda, the owner of Scrapkit Studio, comes up with a seasonally themed mini album kit that is uniquely put together so that ANYONE can create the mini album of their dreams. There are many scrappers out there that love mini albums, but may be intimidated at trying their hand at creating them. This club solved those problems so that the novice min album artist all the way up to the expert mini album extrordinairre can create a fabulous, one-of-a-kind mini album creation!

Photobucket

Here's how they describe their club:

ScrapKit Studio features:
•New kits released monthly, including chipboard mini albums & 3-D projects

•Complete kits: everything you need to create the entire chipboard mini album or 3-dimensional project, except your photos!

•Custom die-cut papers and chipboard

•All supplies are pre-cut and packaged with full color instructions


Each month ScrapKit Studio will offer a new kit release using the latest scrapbooking papers and embellishments along with unique chipboard pages. The kits will be themed to either coincide with a holiday or generic theme, such as birthdays or other events for your scrapbooking needs.

All our kits come with everything you need to create the entire chipboard mini album or 3-dimensional project, except your photos! Our die-cut pages and papers eliminate all the hard work normally associated with making an album: there's no need for cutting and sanding the papers to fit the pages! Andall supplies are pre-cut and packaged with full color instructions. Simply supply your creative mojo and before you know it, you'll be showing off your beautiful chipboard mini album and photographs! Not only will you have a chipboard album or 3-D project you'll just love, you'll have the personal statisfaction from having made it yourself!

.........

I got to play with the January Chipboard Album kit! Melinda includes WONDERFUL instructions with tons of photos! It must take her forever to write it all up! I read through each step and love what she did with the kit. But, since I've never been one to follow the rules {just ask my mom}, I did my own little take on it and turned mine into a place for all of my instagram photos. That is what so wonderful about her kits!

I started by printing of my instagrams {I print mine at home.}

Photobucket

I created the cover first {because that just make sense right?}

Photobucket
{I also added from my stash - washi tape ...amazing stuff... & flair buttons by shelley.}

{cover}
Photobucket

On the inside page, I added the envelope where I want to insert a little note to my kiddos...
Photobucket

The opposite page tells what exactly "instagram" is {cause someday we'll look back & laugh about this craze}
Photobucket

Each months section will start out with the cute month cards...
Photobucket

I really want this book to be journal heavy {something I need to focus on a bit more}...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love the folder pages. Depending on the month, I may sew the sides together to create a place to hold extra "bits" from that month!

Photobucket

And the start to my February section...bring on a new month of instragram love!

Photobucket

{I have all my remaining kit goodies tucked in a special spot ready to be added to my book throughout the year! - A mini album I may actually keep up with!}
Thank you ScrapKit Studio!!!

4 comments:

Tracy J said...

Wow - you did an amazing job with this kit. LOVE IT!

Diana Waite said...

oh, this is SO fun!

Michelle F said...

very cool album!! I would love to know how you print your instagrams at home.

Thanks!
Michelle

Penny Smith said...

Applying to Simple Stories by chance? :) You should with this album! Adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails