Saturday, December 3, 2011

{run...dec jbs mercantile kit....

Today I had the chance to play a bit more with the December JBS Merchantile kit. Be sure and check it out, you'll love it!

Photobucket

I have been wanting to scrapbook these photos from a race my friend & I recently did. But, I had SO many and I'm just not a 2 page person. {I struggle with doing those for some reason.} So, I printed them about 1.5x1.5 inch. The larger photo is 3x3 inches to make it stand out a bit. The pattern of the My Minds Eye paper from the main kit reminds me of the many hills we climbed that day. Love it!

Photobucket

{Don't forget about the 7 Gypsies paper tape from the project kit...perfect for attaching all those little pics.}

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this page, and that you used so many pics!

The Grissoms' Page said...

Megan -- I agree, I love how you were able to capture the whole race on one page--very cool!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails