Sunday, December 11, 2011

{JBS Dec gallery reveal...

I am having so much fun with this kit! Here's a few projects I was able to put together...

This layout is a combination of the paper crafting kit, the artisan add-on and coredinations cardstock for the base. It was fun to stick to a simple color combination which allowed the pink blanket behind Ella to stand out.
{Slice design card used: Noel}

Photobucket

I LOVE this project kit! I used it a bit different, but that's what I love about these kits. You can make them your own. And the 7 Gypsies paper tape....swoon! I can't get enough!
I used a scrap piece of the MME paper from the Papercrafting kit for my cover & the happy days is from the packaging of MME buttons. Don't forget the packaging sheet from those wonderful JBS bingo cards too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Each months page is going to be a place for me to write my goals and hopefully a bit of inspiration as I work on meeting them.

Check out the wonderful Design Team galleries HERE!

1 comment:

Kathy Martin said...

Goodness what a pretty baby and page! Love the mini too! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails