Saturday, December 18, 2010

{food...gifts...and lots of laughs...

This is one of my favorite Christmas traditions. My sisters, mom, and now my oldest niece, & I enjoyed our annual "girls" brunch. It's just a fun morning of food, gifts, and spending time together for the holidays without all the mass craziness of having 13 kids running around.

Chase helped me make a star banner last night. Love how it turned out!

Photobucket

The food...it's all about that...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It's all about the gifts...

Photobucket

It's all about the laughs and laughing about our "laugh"...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

Sarah Mullanix said...

Looks like lots of fun!! Your a very lucky girl to have family and women to spend time with!

Keshet said...

So cute! Love the table decor and looks like fun!

ckmom78 said...

looks like a great time & love the pics!!

A splash of Sherry said...

Laugh about your laugh or your snort. lol Looks like fun!!!

The Grissoms' Page said...

Awww - so fun -- and all those pics are awesome -- can I adopt you guys?!?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails