Monday, April 19, 2010

{week in the life...day one...

Photobucket
I am glad this challenge fell before I return back to work because it will {hopefully} be a bit easier to keep up with.

6am: Aaron got the boys up and movin before he left for work and then I got up shortly after that and made breakfast for the boys and a bottle for miss ella.

{good morning boys...
Photobucket

Photobucket

{good morning ella...
Photobucket

7:15am:
Time to head out the door to get the boys to the bus stop {the buses are not running on gravel roads right now because well, it's spring and our roads are horrible!}...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{a couple of shoots of our house since the addition has been put on...
Photobucket

Photobucket

{at the bus stop...
Photobucket

Photobucket

This little sidewalk drawing by Chase made me giggle...
Photobucket

What do you want to wear today ella?
Photobucket

All changed and ready for your day...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Another bottle and then a cat nap...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Time for mommy to relax for a few minutes and check my email and enjoy my cup of coffee...
Photobucket

Okay, time to get something done... dishes, laundry, getting bottles ready for the day, cleaning...all the things I don't love to do...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and here's a cute one of miss fussy butt...
Photobucket

...Time to get back to my 2 do list. I'll post the rest of our day later on tonight...
--------------------------------------------------------

More cleaning this afternoon...Here's a pic of my bathroom that I painted over the weekend...
Photobucket

Decided I needed to bring in some fresh lilacs from outside. I was going to let my hubby rip these out of the yard this year, but they bloomed so pretty; I just don't think I can now...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Dear mud room...I hate how dirty you get this time of year...
Photobucket

Boys home from school...time for snacks...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

playtime...
Photobucket

love the fact that we live in a place where the boys can go outside and play and I don't have to worry about them...
Photobucket

they love to "mow"...coe trimming the grass with his scissors...whatever keeps them busy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Supper, baths, and bedtime...Until day 2...

10 comments:

Sarah Mullanix said...

WOW...look at all those photos!!! They're great! I'm gonna give it a go and try this project and have taken a few photos already, but what design or layout do you use for your pages?

Keshet said...

I love this post--such a cool glimpse into your life! Can't wait to see the finished project!

Mindy said...

Your photos are so great! I'm not doing it this time around ... still working on last years photo of the day album and when I did a week in the life 3 years ago I never did anything with the photos or my journaling or stuff. Maybe I will go back and put that all together .... getting some inspiration this week. I need to learn to FINISH things instead of just start them.

meganklauer said...

Hey Sarah, I'm so bad about actually putting them in a book, but I figure I'm takin more pics and capturing a few more "everyday" memories that I wouldn't otherwise.

Veronica Milan said...

wow...I love your day!! Mine was not as interesting. haha

Heather said...

Great pics, your kids are adorable.

The Grissoms' Page said...

Megan - I love your bathroom walls! Wish we coulda been there! In your pics it is like I can hear the sounds: Ella crying, the boys playing and mowing -- great captures. I am gonna try to do better on my pics.

Megan R said...

Oh seeing Ella makes me want another little baby...but I can wait! Love your bathroom walls, can't wait to see that in person!

Penny Smith said...

Ya gave birth two weeks ago, and your painting a bathroom now??

Oh Nellie! We've been here 1 year and 4 months and I still have the paint waiting to go on the walls in the kids bathroom!

Show-off!:)

Penny Smith said...

...good time to get everyday pictures though, right after Ella was born! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails