Monday, April 12, 2010

{dream big and expect miracles...

THEME LAYOUT
by Megan Klauer

I'm so excited to share my first assignment for GCD Studios with you! I love the texture of their papers! Such amazing quality!

It is based on this great theme...
Photobucket
...and made me think of warm spring days in the sunshine. I loved the soft color combinations and how they create the perfect dreamy look that I wanted for my photo.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Supplies you'll need:
Patterned Paper: GCD Studios Homespun Chic Collection
Cardstock: White Bazzill
Punches: The Paper Studio{lg circle}, EK Success{sm circle}, & Butterfly Punches by Martha Stewart
Paper Borders: GCD Studio Homespun Chic Die Cut Borders
Letter stickers & chipboard: American Crafts Thickers, Jenni Bowlin, & Cosmo Cricket
Embellishments: Word Stirps - Homespun Chic by Melody Ross, Vintage Labels - Homespun Chic by Melody Ross
Precision pen: American Crafts
Adhesive: Xyron

5 comments:

The Grissoms' Page said...

Lovin that photo -- and the butterflies set it all off - perfect!

Sarah Mullanix said...

Absolutely gorgeous...the colors are awesome with the photo!!

-Sarah

Shelley Haganman said...

L-O-V-E it!!

ckmom78 said...

Gorgeous lo Megan...that butterfly punch is rockin, you really pick them out ;0)!!

Keshet said...

Oh, I LOVE this Megan! The colors and photos are just gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails