Friday, December 4, 2009

{a little bit of Xyron, Moxxie, and a great new challenge from TheStoryMatters...

A layout combining all three!
Cookie Traditions...
Photobucket
{Journaling reads: One of my favorite Christmas traditions is cooking making. All of the kids have so much fun mixing, baking & decorating. Chase had so much fun this year; as he was old enough to decorate & taste.}

I loved playing with my new Xyron Creatopia! It is so versatile and I can't wait to get to play with it some more! It makes cutting strips and embossing paper a cinch!

~Creatopia is now available at scrapbook.com!~

Here is a close up of the scallop edge I embossed using this fun new tool...

Photobucket

It made cutting the wavey edged strip so easy...

Photobucket

And the papers and rub-ons...yep... Moxxie's new Joy of Baking...

Photobucket

Now, head on over to The Story Matters for a new challenge about Traditions!

3 comments:

ckmom78 said...

loove it!! Too funny was gonna use those papers for a threefor too, Story Matters, Challenge Masters & Moxxie. Even the tradition of baking holiday cookies with my girls, mom & sis-waiting for pics to be developed-LOL hmm...will see if i can come up with some cool too!

The Grissoms' Page said...

So cute - I LOVE the first pic! I will have to get some of those embellishments as I don't think I have ever scrapped the pictures I have taken over the years making Christmas cookies with Skyler. . .thanks for the inspiration!

A splash of Sherry said...

ooooooh. love it. love the rub-ons. love how you embossed both pages. and def. love the pics. of course he is such a little cutie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails