Thursday, December 3, 2009

{custom labels using the Xyron Creative Station...

I wanted to share a quick and inexpensive way to create custom labels for your business or for Christmas presents...
I use my Xyron 510 {Creative Station} machine with the permanent adhesive cartridge to create my labels for my photography packaging...

...here's how...
I created mine in photoshop using my logo and picture of my niece and printed them on my home computer on white cardstock...
Photobucket

I then use a large circle punch to punch them out...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Run them through my Xyron 510 machine...
Photobucket

Photobucket

I use them on preprinted cards I found on clearance and on my boxes to create custom packaging...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Create your own custom labels for Christmas presents this year!

5 comments:

Shelley Haganman said...

Super idea Megan! I may have to "lift" this! :)

A splash of Sherry said...

great idea. they would make cute magnets too.

ckmom78 said...

i love these,they look so awesome & professional!!

Jennifer Yates said...

Hey Megan! I haven't stopped by in awhile! LOVE these new labels and your work is awesome as always! Hope you have a great holiday and I love your hair BTW! :))

prashant said...

great idea. they would make cute magnets too.


Work from home India

Related Posts with Thumbnails