Monday, March 30, 2009

{wish...

Christine's blog challenge #6: Go Heritage...(bonus)
Okay, I must admit I am NOT a heritage scrapper. I have put this challenge off and struggled with starting it many times. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to see the heritage pages that people do! They are amazing and I love the fact that we are taking those old photos and putting a story with them when otherwise the stories may have never been told.
So, here is my "heritage" page...{well, at least I used a heritage picture}.




journaling reads:
Even if only for a day...I wish grandma della may castor could be here with us. If only just to sit & rock the boys in her lap & "get them" with her "chicky hawk".

8 comments:

A splash of Sherry said...

What can I say. I love this page. Just one day would never be enough. And I am so getting you back with Lisa's tag challange. It's already done so be prepared.

ckmom78 said...

awesome take on the heritage page, great journaling!!

Sophia said...

Wow! I like how you do up this heritage layout! Love the splash of colors! Definitely not "norm" heritage layout.

pardonmycaboose said...

You go girl! Love the lo and the journaling is so touching. Great pic of Grandma Della May. I've never seen that one before.

Christine said...

I love how you made it modern...it's awesome!

Stephani Norris said...

very cute megan. and i love that picture of grandma. she was beautiful! I love it all!

Jennifer Yates said...

Megan this is beautiful! I may have to scraplift this one! Love the picture and the butterflies! Perfect!

Penny Smith said...

See I TOLD you you had to have the that punch!! I just KNOW you would do it proud! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails